Arrangements for the Good Friday (April 10) service:
Please find the Chinese and English materials for the fellowship group leaders to use for online meetings. These materials include songs, Scripture meditation, and study questions related to Christ’s Passion. Please feel free to make adjustments according to each group’s unique needs.
1. Video “Why I Call it Good Friday?” & Singing (20 minutes)
2. Scripture Meditation & Study Questions (5~6 people in a group: 60 minutes)
3. Prayer (3 people in a group: 10 minutes)
1. Video Clip & Hymns
Why I call it Good Friday?
1. Jesus Paid It All
2. Reckless Love
3. The Blessing
2. Scripture Meditation & Study Questions
Discovery Bible Study
1. Gratitude…What are you thankful for today or this week?
2. Intercession…What are the challenges that you are facing?
3. Reading…Have 2 or 3 people read this passage out loud.
4. Big idea…Can you summarize this passage in your own words?
5. He is…What do we discover or learn about God?
6. We are…What do we discover or learn about people?
7. I will…What has the Holy Spirit revealed to you? How will you obey it in your life this week?
8. You can…Who do you know who needs to hear this? With whom are you going to share what you have learned?
9. Prayer & Service…Based on this passage, what can we pray about? How can we help with a challenge you’re facing?
Pray! Pray! Pray!
3. Parents & Students
Encourage students AND parents to participate in the C&MA service together (April 9 and April 10): Holy Week Services: You’re Invited!
4. Palm Sunday (April 5) to Easter Sunday (April 12) – The Final Days of Jesus
8 Short Video Clips (4~5 minutes) on Youtube (English presentation with Chinese subtitle)